** GET SPARTAN FIT **
Our 6 week Spartan Training Challenge starts on Saturday 5th October 2019!
This program is designed to be a total body training program to help prepare you for your upcoming Spartan race. Every training session will contain obstacle specific training so you can nail your technique on things like the rope climb, Olympus, 8ft wall, cargo net, traverse wall, rings and monkey bars to name a few!! You’ll become stronger, fitter and gain a lot of confidence with your abilities to conquer all types of Obstacles!
If you don’t manage to catch our full 6 week program leading into Bright Spartan, you can join in for a shorter program!!
Sessions will be 1 hour in length and run Monday & Thursdays at 7.45pm, and Saturdays 7.45am. All sessions will be held at our Ringwood location.
Here’s an overview of the 6 week program:
- Unique Spartan Training Program, that can only be found at The Compound
- Kick off Saturday 5th of October 2019
- 3 x 1 hour sessions a week
- Monday & Thursdays at 7.45pm, and Saturdays 7.45am.
- A Compound Singlet or T-shirt
- Discounted entry to run our 5km obstacle course in Tuerong
- 18 training sessions in total
- $200 for the 6 week program
You can just book in for any of the individual Spartan FIT training sessions for $25 per person. Just book online!!
The training component of the 6 week course is free to members